2010/09/24

Human capital





"The Thai King. A land of plenty Buddhism has a very good all three try to keep this to get out.

It is surprising me, Thailand, the poor have much debt. The UK is rich, but being in debt. The poor do not have debt. Because they do not lend money to poor people. Because fear is not wise to use night Has no right being in debt. Borrow money, but rich. The word rich with words until What is it, anyway.

Khon Kaen mad at him that I do. Some poor foreigners. Guava guava Euab some impecunious But I said no. I was rich I. He asked Rich how can I say.

I have a house. I made a small house. A little hut. Remove grass to thatch the roof. Argue that local people call it home Na Pollywog I said yes, it 's my home, not home boss. One person two thousand Baht Offline, it is a sun - the rain.Just that I was rich then.

The land only 6 rai own farm. He said there is little sparrow, but for foreigners it a lot, really, I think it is important. The basis of life. We need housing as our, Not your boss. Because if it was your boss, we need the money for him. If we do not have money they chase us out. I we do not address. So, must have their own house first. And I have a house. I think the child will definitely have to have a house with

I do not excel on agriculture. But that is easy to grow fruit trees Pradu neem wood. Rubberwood. Planted into the ball housing. Thailand fertility. Trees grow very fast. Just 25-30 years ago does not cut as England's it was 200 years. Because cold air is ironic that the Thai people will complain. Ouch ... it hot. I think back to the good. Farming is much sunshine at all times a year do every day, but the Thai people will complain that hot. Not out .. .. I do not want to be better than the whites. But he holds the British people as poor whites. Because there was no intelligence to go abroad. The reverse it. Even my father, he also has a solarium tan to your skin. To see a man with money but the Thai people want to have white.

This is an extraordinary way of thinking of Martin Wheeler.

I had a ball. 3 Persons, 1 Male 2 Females on the most important thing in life is

You have your own house to get. To be considered a successful life.
Have a job every day is not restricted to what tasks. But I have to work every day. Life is not wasted. The only way to guarantee that the child has a job. Have to do is to eat them. And we must help him to make me think people really rural. Who have land, it is not unemployed. Except that some lazy people are a lot of land but do not know if we teach children to make a living. He is not unemployed. I regard an independent and most useful is agriculture. This allows us could eat every day. British people eat a lot Im not very much. I do not want my children to starve. I could eat the baby in ways that promote health by eat food that is non-toxic. Ate a simple time. But every day when a full house with the food task. My son will be the most wealthy ... etc..

Weakness - the strength of the Thai people.

I think that most Thai people still do not understand capitalism. Where is the Western idea that all rich think that the development of the capitalist system to give everyone the money. Do not understand how capitalism developed countries including the UK, the U.S. has long been a problem a lot. But I think the Thai people abroad better this vulnerability is offline Thai interests abroad. Not interested in Thailand. I am a farang, you all sat listening to me. If I were you people are not interested in me. This is a weakness.

Strengths is the national religion, but the King of Thailand land is very fertile soil a lot a lot of water. Sun a lot. Agricultural land is a powerful survival surely everyone I want to be in Thailand, I have come to 6 rai.

Fortunately, a lot of Thai people. The King was a leader. Thou are the people who work very hard to help people understand help people survive. To find a king in another country is not like this. The problem is that most Thai people respect the King. But refused to follow the teachings of King. He said he came 27 years to the sufficiency economy. However, Thai people do not know enough Only emulate the hands Wai King. But when life did not follow the King. I told them that the King does not need to be a tiger. We are there to eat first. If everyone started to think really. What King said. We should help to us in the idea because of the King about the sufficiency economy requires a powerful land. I can only Thailand, Sufficiency. Others do not really. Because he has no land. Not like a lot of natural resources in Thailand. You guys were fortunate to land a good leader (King).

With a good story religion I think that Buddhism is very important. Thai people not only respect for merit. Just is not enough, but in practice too modest detached enough. Dharma is natural. It is simple. Self time. Buddhist philosophy, but do little understanding of Thais. In fact, Buddhism is a religion designed to be appropriate for the country To live with nature without breaking. Not taken advantage of. Instead, we are one of the legs fairly Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment